£230,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|18 July 2017||£127,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Delightful, newly refurbished 2 bedroom cottage in the popular area of Houston. This property has been refurbished to an impressive standard and in real move in condition. Needs to be viewed to appreciate the attention to detail that has gone into this property and early viewing is advised.
Delightful, newly refurbished 2 bedroom cottage in the popular area of Houston within range of local public houses and restaurants and highly regarded local schooling including the prestigious Gryffe High School. This property has been refurbished to an impressive standard and in real move in condition.
On driving up the private road you come to the newly resurfaced driveway with parking spaces enough for 3 cars. The property opens into a light and bright hallway leading to the two double bedrooms, both with large wardrobes. There is then a modern, high spec, fully tiled bathroom with separate bath and shower. Finished with a electric mirror with lighting and bluetooth connection for use of the speakers.
We then have a spacious open plan lounge/kitchen with a modern style log burning fire. It then opens up to the kitchen which has been finished to a very high standard with lighting fixtures that truly compliment the room. There is ample cupboard space and worktop space and finished with rose gold accents. There is a range style gas cooker/hob and a large breakfast bar with seating for 4.
The back garden is a manageable size that has a decked seating area and walkway around the back of the home. This has been beautifully lit around the decking and on the grassy areas so if perfect for sitting out in the evening.
This property needs to be viewed to appreciate the attention to detail that has gone into this property and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 18' 11" max x 14' excluding doorway to kitchen ( 5.77m max x 4.27m excluding doorway to kitchen )
Kitchen 15' 10" max x 10' 10" max exc. doorway to lounge ( 4.83m max x 3.30m max exc. doorway to lounge )
Bedroom 1 14' 1" max ex window recess x 14' 1" max ( 4.29m max ex window recess x 4.29m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.68m max x 3.28m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.