£280,000 Offers over
Seldom available detached villa in highly desirable cul-de-sac. This family home has wonderful views overlooking the River Clyde. The property offers 4/5 bedrooms, double garage, double glazing, gas central heating and great potential for a lovely family home. Early viewing is recommended.
Seldom available 4 bed detached villa situated in this highly desirable cul-de-sac. This family home has wonderful views overlooking the River Clyde.
To the front of the property there is a double driveway, which then leads to the double garage. The property opens into a spacious entrance hallway with stairs leading to the upper floor. The ground level comprises of 4 bedrooms. The generous master bedroom has a dressing area with 2 double wardrobes leading to the ensuite shower room. There is a further 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom and under-stair storage. The upper floor has a very generously proportioned lounge which has double doors opening to the dining room. From these two rooms you get your excellent views of the River Clyde. There is then a utility room that can be accessed from the dining room and the kitchen. The kitchen has integrated hob and oven and opens into the bright dining area which has double sliding doors leading to the back garden. There is an upstairs WC, a separate sitting room to the rear, which could be used as a 5th bedroom and 2 storage cupboards. The property provides for gas central heating, double glazing.
Early viewing is recommended to appreciate this spacious family home and the potential it has, with great location and views.
Lounge 20' 11" max x 12' 11" max ( 6.38m max x 3.94m max )
Dining Room 13' 11" max x 11' max ( 4.24m max x 3.35m max )
Sitting Room 12' 3" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.73m max x 3.23m max )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Dining Area (kitchen) 11' 5" max x 8' 1" max ( 3.48m max x 2.46m max )
Bedroom 1 16' max (excluding dressing area) x 10' 8" max ( 4.88m max (excluding dressing area) x 3.25m max )
Bedroom 2 14' 7" max x 12' max (excluding wardrobes) ( 4.45m max x 3.66m max (excluding wardrobes) )
Bedroom 3 11' 7" excluding cupboard x 10' ( 3.53m excluding cupboard x 3.05m )
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.