£185,000 Offers over
Three Bedroom Semi Detached property with Single Garage in Harvie Avenue locale of Newton Mearns.
Fantastic three bedroom semi-detached family home located in the highly desirable locale of Harvie Avenue, Newton Mearns. The property comprises of entrance vestibule with excellent storage and stairs leading to upper apartments. Thereafter, a spacious dual aspect lounge/dining room overlooking the front and rear gardens, kitchen with extensive storage in the form of floor and wall mounted units, with space for Washing Machine, Dishwasher and Fridge Freezer. The rear garden is accessible from the Kitchen. Upstairs takes you to three bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath.
Further benefits included gas central heating, double glazing, mature gardens to the front and rear and a spacious separate garage.
A hugely popular suburb, Newton Mearns is a welcoming, family friendly town, with a fantastic, lively and inclusive community. If you choose to live in Newton Mearns, you will have access to some of Scotland's highest attaining primary and secondary schools. The locale of Harvie Avenue boasts not only walking distance to schooling, there are also numerous local convenience amenities such as shops, post office and the Avenues Shopping Centre a short travel from the property.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 22' 11" Into dining room x 12' 1" max ( 6.99m Into dining room x 3.68m)
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 1" max ( 2.84m x 2.46m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.