£165,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this outstanding 3 bedroom semi-detached home located within a popular estate in Baillieston, Glasgow. This home is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from a lovely open plan kitchen/diner with French doors to the garden and driveway directly in front of the house.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. We have a driveway big enough for 2 SUVs.
2. Friendly neighbours on a great street.
3. The children`s park across the road is great for families.
4. Private estate although close enough to shops and public transport and good schools.
5. We love the size of the living room and that there is a bathroom, shower room and w/c in the house.
Entrance to the property is through a glazed door into the beautifully decorated hall with access to the modern WC.
Bright neutral space with large window and wooden flooring.
Modern kitchen with contemporary white gloss doors and complementary grey worktop and splashback. There is space for a large dining table with French doors to the garden and under stair storage.
Master bedroom &en-suite:
Double bedroom with shower room en-suite.
Double bedroom currently used as a nursery.
This room has been modified with built-in storage to create a walk-in wardrobe.
Neutral part tiled bathroom.
The front of the property boasts a driveway offering the ability to park directly in front of the house.
The back garden has a small raised patio and lawn with fencing to the perimeter.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our amazing 3D Virtual Tour.
Why choose Upload Abode to Sell Your Home in Wishaw
1. Reputation â Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.