£275,000 Offers over
Wonderful opportunity to acquire this detached bungalow set within the much admired locale of Mount Vernon. The property is set over three levels with substantial garden grounds to rear and would make a terrific family home.
Situated in the prestigious Mount Vernon area is this professionally extended detached bungalow which sits on an expansive plot and is formed over three levels. The property requires internal modernisation which gives the opportunity to put your own stamp on this unique family home. The basement level comprises integrated triple garage, snooker room and three storage rooms. The ground floor level comprises entrance porch, formal lounge with turret feature corner windows and a particular feature is the ornate circular stained glass window, sitting room, dining kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms with bedroom three having balcony off, family bathroom and shower room. A further fourth bedroom is located on the first floor in the attic conversion along with a w.c.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing (except basement window) and ample parking to the front and rear of the property. There are substantial level garden grounds to rear which are fully enclosed.
Mount Vernon is a popular residential pocket with schooling at both primary and secondary levels. It is well placed for access to the motorway networks and within less than half a mile to the local train station.
Internal viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
Entrance Porch 6' 2" x 4' 9" ( 1.88m x 1.45m )
Entrance Hall 16' 4" x 16' ( 4.98m x 4.88m )
Lounge 22' 6" x 16' ( 6.86m x 4.88m )
Sitting Room 16' x 13' 7" ( 4.88m x 4.14m )
Kitchen 17' 3" x 9' 4" ( 5.26m x 2.84m )
Utility Room 12' 7" x 6' ( 3.84m x 1.83m )
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 12' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.76m )
Bedroom Two 16' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.05m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 9' 2" ( 4.24m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Four 14' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.38m )
Basement 35' 4" x 11' 8" ( 10.77m x 3.56m )
Garage 16' 7" x 10' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.