£245,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|11 March 2011||£220,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
20 Duchess Drive is a superbly presented four bedroom detached villa located on the West side of Helensburgh.
20 Duchess Drive is a superbly presented four bedroom detached villa located on the West side of Helensburgh. The property has been beautifully upgraded by the current owners and has a large rear garden ideal for family living. On the ground floor there is a large lounge which has an open plan dining area. The lounge is a lovely bright space with all of the windows over-looking the rear garden. The kitchen is again beautifully presented and is fitted with good quality units, under cabinet lighting and has a range of integrated appliances. There is also a door that gives access outside to the side of the house. There is a ground floor double bedroom that is currently utilised as a family room, a modern four piece bathroom with jacuzzi bath and large under stairs cupboard. Upstairs there are three further bedrooms. The Master is a large double which has lots of built in wardrobe space with views over the rear garden. There are two further bedrooms one of which also has large built in wardrobes. The landing also has a good sized storage area. The property is fully double glazed and has modern gas central heating. Externally as mentioned there are superb gardens, good sized driveway and garage. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 16' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.81m )
Dining Area 9' 6" Into Bay x 9' ( 2.90m Into Bay x 2.74m )
Kitchen 10' Max Inc Units x 9' Max Inc Units ( 3.05m Max Inc Units x 2.74m Max Inc Units )
Family/bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 8" Max ( 3.40m x 3.25m Max )
Master Bedroom 13' 4" Max Exc Wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 4.06m Max Exc Wardrobes x 2.90m )
Bedroom 13' 4" Max Exc Wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 4.06m Max Exc Wardrobes x 2.79m )
Bedroom 10' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.77m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.