£95,000 Offers over
Three bedroom semi detached villa offering entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also communal parking to rear, gas c/h, d/g and enclosed garden to rear. Walk in condition. Town centre location.
Semi detached villa ideally situated within town centre location and presented in walk in condition. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge with french doors to rear garden and open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, upper landing, three bedrooms (with bedrooms 1 &2 benefiting from built in wardrobes) and modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by communal off street parking to rear, gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed garden to rear.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent home, within easy access to town centre, train station, local shops and bus routes.
Lounge 15' 8" x 14' 6" ( 4.78m x 4.42m )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.41m )
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.41m )
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.