£175,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 August 2018||£174,500||£31,500|
|7 October 2014||£143,000||£27,500|
|18 August 2004||£115,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
27 Lawrence Avenue is a superb three bedroom semi-detached villa located in a popular pocket of South Colgrain.
27 Lawrence Avenue is a superb three bedroom semi-detached villa located in a popular pocket of South Colgrain. The house is a short walk from Craigendoran train station, Hermitage Academy and Waitrose with further amenities available in Helensburgh town centre. Internally on the ground floor there is an excellent sized lounge with views to the front. The lounge gives access to a large conservatory which over-looks the rear garden and is currently utilised as a dining room. Within the lounge there is also ample space for a dining area if preferred. There is a modern kitchen which has been fitted with white gloss units and has a range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher and Neff double oven. Both the kitchen and conservatory have doors accessing the rear garden. There is also a large under-stairs cupboard for storage. The first floor offers two large double bedrooms one of which has built in wardrobes and a modern family bathroom. A fixed staircase from the main landing gives access to a large third bedroom which has beautiful views towards Ben Bowie. Externally there are easily maintained front and rear gardens with a large driveway and detached garage. The property is also fully double glazed and has gas central heating. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 19' 1" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 5.82m Max x 3.25m Max )
Conservatory/dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
Kitchen 10' 6" Inc Units x 7' 6" Inc Units ( 3.20m Inc Units x 2.29m Inc Units )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 9' 8" Max Exc Wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 2.95m Max Exc Wardrobes x 2.79m )
Bedroom 14' 9" Comb Ceiling x 9' 2" Comb Ceiling ( 4.50m Comb Ceiling x 2.79m Comb Ceiling )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.