£175,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 September 2017||£191,567||£46,567|
|9 June 2006||£145,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
4 bedroom mid terraced villa set within a popular residential area in Bridge of Weir. Well appointed its an ideal family home with garage and parking space.
4 bedroom mid terraced villa set within a popular residential area in Bridge of Weir. Well appointed its an ideal family home.
The property comprises a welcoming reception hallway, with under-stair storage. An spacious open plan lounge/dining room stretching the length of the property. The dining room benefits from a bay window to the front and has space for a dining table and chairs. To the rear is the lounge with feature fireplace and views over the rear garden. The kitchen is beautifully fitted to include a good range of contemporary floor and wall mounted units. It further benefits from an integrated oven, gas hob, extractor hood, and space for fridge/freezer. A door to the rear gives access to the garden.
The first floor comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms with the two doubles benefiting from storage facilities and ample floor space. The fully tiled bathroom suite with additional storage and shower head. On the second floor is the master bedroom which benefits from Velux windows, fitted storage and access to a modern fitted tiled en-suite shower room.
Gas central heating and double glazing are provided for.
There are easily maintained garden areas to both the front and rear of the property. The garden is mature and currently accommodates lawned areas and decking. Additionally the property has a garage and parking space, found to the rear of the garden.
Lounge Area 12' 11" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.94m max x 3.61m max )
Dining Area 11' 10" max x 8' 1" max ( 3.61m max x 2.46m max )
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' ( 2.92m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 1 14' 7" max x 14' 1" exc storage &window recess ( 4.45m max x 4.29m exc storage &window recess )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" max ex wardrobe x 9' ex window recess ( 3.10m max ex wardrobe x 2.74m ex window recess )
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 4 9' 7" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.92m max x 2.46m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.