£275,000 Offers over
****CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 25TH OTOBER AT 12 NOON*****
An impressively extended semi-detached villa delivering a generous and balanced complement of family accommodation within one of Clarkston's more sought-after residential pockets.
Boasting an impressive complement of family accommodation, all of which is presented to an extremely high decorative standard, this generously proportioned semi- detached villa occupies an enviable position on a predominantly level plot, within one of Clarkston's more sought-after residential pockets.
Immediately welcoming and notably bright upon entry in to a useful reception porch, the ground floor accommodation extends thereafter to broad reception hallway with under-stair storage, generously proportioned bay-windowed lounge with attractive feature fire and surround at focal point, separate spacious family room and an impressively proportioned dining sized kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets whilst also affording access to both the spacious garage and rear garden. A broad stairwell leads, in turn, to the upper landing off which there are three extremely well-appointed bedrooms as well as a larger style family bathroom featuring a contemporary white three-piece suite and separate shower cubicle. Of particular note, however, is the secondary hallway accessed from the upper landing which features a fixed stairwell leading to a superb attic room. This area enjoys the benefit of dual aspect roof-light windows drawing an abundance of natural light ad delivers excellent additional floor space.
Equally impressive externally, there are garden grounds to both front and rear which are in each instance well-manicured and designed for ease of mainte
Formal Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.63m )
Family Room 14' 11" max x 10' 5" plus recess ( 4.55m max x 3.17m plus recess )
Dining Kitchen 16' 4" x 14' 5" ( 4.98m x 4.39m )
Bedroom One 15' 1" Into by x 10' 2" ( 4.60m Into by x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.81m max x 3.76m max )
Bedroom Three 8' x 10' 6" ( 2.44m x 3.20m )
Bathroom 10' 7" max x 5' 7" max ( 3.23m max x 1.70m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.