£174,950 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 March 2017||£140,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
19 Dennistoun Crescent is an excellent sized three bedroom semi-detached villa located in the popular pocket of South Colgrain.
19 Dennistoun Crescent is an excellent sized three bedroom semi-detached villa located in the popular pocket of South Colgrain. The property has the advantage of two extensions, one at the front of the house which has created a much larger hallway and porch area and one at the rear which has created a superb sized family kitchen, downstairs Wc and rear porch. In more details on the ground floor there is a large lounge which exceeds 20 foot in length, a good sized study, a large family kitchen to the rear which is fitted with good quality units and has a range of integrated appliances and space for free-standing white goods. The kitchen has ample space for a dining table and chairs and over-looks the rear garden. There is also a useful ground floor Wc, rear porch accessing the garden and several storage cupboards. On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms and a beautiful family bathroom. From the landing there is a fixed staircase to a large bedroom which has a sky-light window. The property is fully double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally there are good sized front and rear gardens, large driveway and garage. The property is a short walk to the train station, Hermitage Academy and Waitrose. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 21' 8" Max x 10' 6" Max ( 6.60m Max x 3.20m Max )
Study Room 11' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.21m )
Kitchen/dining Room 13' 1" Inc Units x 11' 10" Inc Units ( 3.99m Inc Units x 3.61m Inc Units )
Bedroom 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Master Bedroom 13' Comb Ceiling x 9' 5" Comb Ceiling ( 3.96m Comb Ceiling x 2.87m Comb Ceiling )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.