£155,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 May 2018||£165,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Enjoying a level plot within this popular Stamperland address, this superb mid terrace villa offers well-presented accommodation throughout with the added benefit of a spacious floored attic storage area.
Enjoying a completely level plot within a peaceful and popular Stamperland address, this mid terraced family home offers well- presented accommodation and boasts a particularly attractive outlook to the rear beyond the enclosed garden towards the 'Netherton Braes'.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, spacious bay window lounge with attractive cast iron fire inset and feature surround at focal point, modern fitted kitchen with large storage cupboard off, two well-appointed double bedrooms and a family bathroom hostin white three piece suite with contemporary tiling to splashback areas. A sizeable floored attic space further enhances this home as well as the additional features of gas central heating with combi boiler and double glazing.
Externally, the garden grounds are completely level delivering easy access to the front as well as a superb enclosed child and pet friendly proposition to the rear which boasts the added attraction of a tranquil riverside setting.
The property lies close to both Clarkston and Netherlee, which provide a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants, cafes, banks and health centre. The area is also served by regular bus and rail services, which combined with excellent road and motorway links, make it an ideal base for those who commute to the Glasgow city centre, Ayrshire and Lanarkshire. A number of parks and recreational facilities, which include golf, bowling and tennis clubs,
Lounge 11' 11" max x 16' 11" into bay ( 3.63m max x 5.16m into bay )
Kitchen 15' 3" x 6' 2" ( 4.65m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 12' 4" into bay x 12' ( 3.76m into bay x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 11' 6" ( 2.64m x 3.51m )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 11" ( 1.85m x 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.