£230,000 Offers over
This excellent three bedroom bungalow, requiring a degree of internal modernization, is located in the popular village of Houston. The specification of the property includes gas central heating, double glazing, and a detached single garage with driveway.
This excellent three bedroom bungalow, requiring a degree of internal modernization, is located in the popular village of Houston. This property is within the Gryffe catchment area and is a short walk from the school itself. Early viewing highly recommended.
The accommodation opens to a reception hallway leading to the generously sized lounge entered through a double doorway, which boasts a large front facing window allowing for plenty of light to flood the room. The kitchen comprises of floor and wall storage and complimenting worktops with a brand new oven and gas hob integrated. There is a side door from the kitchen which provides easy access to the garage and driveway. Through the kitchen leads to the dining room with ample space for table and chairs and has sliding patio doors accessing the back garden with lawn area and mature plants. The bathroom in the property comprises of three piece suite including bath with electric shower overhead and a vanity area around the sink. There are three double bedrooms all leading from the reception hallway. The specification of the property includes gas central heating, double glazing, and a detached single garage with driveway.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.86m )
Dining Room 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Kitchen 12' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max excluding storage x 11' max including wardrobes ( 3.86m max excluding storage x 3.35m max including wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" max x 11' max ( 3.81m max x 3.35m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.