£95,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this rarely available 3 bedroom mid terrace house in a quiet central pocket of Hamilton. With close access to motorways, transport links, schools and shops and set within one of Hamilton`s most secluded spots, this home offers stunning views across Lanarkshire.
This property offers the buyer the opportunity to put their own stamp on this beautiful family home.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. Stunning views across the racecourse, South Haugh woodlands, Strathclyde Park and beyond. We particularly loved watching the fireworks on the 5 th November every year.
2. The neighbours are brilliant, with just 4 homes on the street its a great wee community keeping an eye out for each other.
3. The location is handy for jumping on to the M74, walking distance to Strathclyde Park, the town centre and train stations. We loved the occasional sighting of deer coming up from the woods and watching the horse racing.
4. We love the garden it`s a fantastic space that over the years had roses, then fresh fruit and veg, then became a bit of a woodland. We loved the apple pies made from our own apple tree.
5. With the extra space in the attic (the skylight being the best spot to admire the view from) and the conservatory, it was just the best family home (for 6 of us plus assorted pets!).
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door leading to a hall with WC and access to the lounge and kitchen.
A lovely bright room with sliding doors offering access to the front garden and views of the racecourse and beyond. The dining area has French doors to the conservatory and access to the kitchen.
Solid oak shaker style kitchen cabinets with complementary worktop.
Great space for relaxing in the summer.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Part tiled with electric shower over the bath.
This floor has its own landing with one large room and one smaller room that can be used as storage.
The front of the property offers views of Lanarkshire from the lawn. There is a shared parking area to the side of the properties
The mature back garden has a path with lawn, gravel, shrubs, shed and greenhouse.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
If you are looking for an estate agent Hamilton get in touch today!
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.