£235,000 Offers over
Loch-Holm is a fabulous example of how to develop part of a farm and make it into a modern stylish family home wrapped in traditional skin.Lounge, Dining Room, Games Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Parking, Oil heating &Double Glazing.
Loch-Holm is a fabulous example of how to develop part of a farm and make it into a modern stylish family home wrapped in traditional skin. On arrival there is parking facilities at the front gate, pathway leads through the extensive front garden which is mainly laid to lawn. The entrance foyer with cloakroom, stepping up into the 'L' shaped hallway, on your right is the spacious and elegant lounge with wood burning stove and a fabulous window formation including French doors to the front garden, with spectacular and uninterrupted views over Coylton and beyond. To the left the hallway leads to the dining room then further on into the fitted kitchen which has been beautifully designed around the centre island with hob and stylish extractor/light, a range of free standing floor and wall mounted storage cabinets, integrated appliances including wine cooler, stable door leads to the enclosed rear garden. The Games room is situated just before the stairs to the upper landing. 'L' shaped hallway with extensive storage facilities. The master bedroom has a skylight window as well as a window formation to the front with fabulous views over Coylton and beyond, there are two walk-in wardrobe/storage units. The bathroom has a 3 piece suite and separate shower cubicle. Bedroom two is a double room with window to side, bedrooms three is a superb size with excellent walk in wardrobes and recessed window with window seat to the rear. OCH/DG
Lounge 17' x 20' 11" ( 5.18m x 6.38m )
Dining Room 9' 5" x 13' 6" ( 2.87m x 4.11m )
Kitchen 13' Max x 17' 11" ( 3.96m Max x 5.46m )
Games Room 9' 8" x 13' 6" ( 2.95m x 4.11m )
Master Bedroom 17' x 14' 1" Restricted head height ( 5.18m x 4.29m Restricted head height )
Bedroom 2 11' Restricted head height x 12' 7" ( 3.35m Restricted head height x 3.84m )
Bedroom 3 16' excluding window recess x 13' 11" Restricted head height ( 4.88m excluding window recess x 4.24m Restricted head height )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.