£150,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 September 2005||£117,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Enjoying a quiet position within one of Clarkston's more sought-after residential pockets, this notably bright and well maintained mid terrace villa enjoys a completely level plot with the added advantage of a detached garage.
Presented to the market in upgraded order with a neutral decorative tone throughout, this impressive mid terraced villa enjoys an enviable position on a child-friendly pedestrian Avenue and boasts level garden access.
Internally, the notably bright accommodation extends to; entrance hallway, attractive dining sized lounge with large under stair storage cupboard and dual aspect window formation drawing an abundance of natural light, modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets, two well-proportioned bedrooms (both with inbuilt storage) and a family bathroom with white three piece suite and over-head shower attachment.
Further benefits of this home include double glazing, gas central heating and sizeable attic storage whilst the gardens are of particular note, being predominantly level and enclosed to the rear with a detached single garage in situ.
This particular pocket of Clarkston has proved popular over the years due to its quiet environment, yet easy access is granted to Clarkston centre, which offers a broad range of shops and amenities, which cater for day-to-day requirements. Commuters are catered for via bus and rail links both of which provide regular services to outlying areas. The property is in the catchment area for highly sought-after local schooling.
Lounge 21' 2" max x 10' 9" ( 6.45m max x 3.28m )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.18m )
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 7' 6" ( 3.43m max x 2.29m )
Bathroom 8' 3" max x 5' 9" ( 2.51m max x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.