£375,000 Offers over
One of Clarkston's better kept secrets; this generously proportioned link-attached family home boasts a charming complement of split-level accommodation and occupies an enviable central location close to a variety of amenities.
Finished to a neat decorative standard throughout and enjoying the perfect balance of family accommodation, this extremely generously proportioned home enjoys a sizable and secluded plot within the sought-after G76 postal area yet sits only a short distance away from a variety of local amenities and transport links.
Immediately welcoming upon entry in to a bight reception hallway with abundant storage off, the principal floor accommodation extends to attractive family room, impressive contemporary fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted units with integrated breakfast bar, substantial conservatory with tiled floor and garden outlook, two double bedrooms and family shower room featuring a modern white suite with vanity storage and shaver point. A charming split level in turn delivers access to the formal 27ft lounge which boasts a stylish decorative finish with contemporary fire and surround at focal point as well as patio window garden access.
On the upper half landing is the master bedroom which enjoys fitted wardrobes and a spacious en-suite bathroom along with a further bright single bedroom which could be utilised as a study. Concluding the layout, at attic level, is a further impressively spacious bedroom which draws an abundance of natural light via twin roof-light windows and boasts ample eaves storage.
Formal Lounge 27' 11" x 12' 11" ( 8.51m x 3.94m )
Family Room 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Conservatory 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Master Bedroom 13' max x 12' 1" max ( 3.96m max x 3.68m max )
Bedroom 4 12' 8" max x 6' 7" max ( 3.86m max x 2.01m max )
Attic Bedroom 18' 7" max x 13' max ( 5.66m max x 3.96m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.