£125,000 Offers over
Located in the village of Maybole within the much sought after residential area of Ashgrove sits this spacious Detached Bungalow sitting in beautifully laid out gardens to both front and rear. 23'7" Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen Bathroom, 2 dbl Bedrooms, ample storage, beautiful gardens. Garage.
Located in the village of Maybole within the much sought after residential area of Ashgrove sits this spacious Detached Bungalow sitting in beautifully laid out gardens to both front and rear. The accommodation comprises, Vestibule with storage cupboard and door into main hallway. Hallway gives access to Loft and all apartments and has excellent storage cupboards with sliding doors. The spacious L shaped lounge and twin window formation to front giving this room a bright and welcoming feel. The lounge continues round into the spacious dining area with patio doors leading to the rear garden and patio area. The kitchen can be accessed from the dining area and the hallway, range of free standing and wall mounted storage cabinets and additional built in pantry, space for appliances, window and door to rear garden. The bathroom has a 4 piece bathroom suite with lo flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath (with storage underneath), separate shower cubicle with mains shower and access hatch to sub floor. Both bedrooms and spacious with built in wardrobes, one is positioned to the front of the house and the other to the rear. Externally the property has a slabbed driveway leading to a brick built garage and gate to rear garden. The front garden is open plan with lawn and flowering borders, pathway to front door. To rear we have a slabbed patio area, lawn and flowering borders, there is a garden hut positioned behind the garage and the gardens are enclosed.
Lounge/dining Room 23' 3" x 21' 5" Max ( 7.09m x 6.53m Max )
Kitchen 11' 6" Including Units x 11' 1" Including Units ( 3.51m Including Units x 3.38m Including Units )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 6" Max ( 3.51m x 3.51m Max )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.