£145,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 June 2016||£112,000||£17,275|
|23 June 2006||£129,275||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rockcliffe Cottage is undoubtedly one of the most charming and flawlessly refurbished attached cottages to become available in Kilcreggan
Rockcliffe Cottage is undoubtedly one of the most charming and flawlessly refurbished attached cottages to become available in Kilcreggan having been lovingly restored by the current owners. Internally the cottage has many bespoke finishes and must be viewed to appreciate the quality of craftsmanship on offer. On the ground level of the cottage there is a beautiful lounge with hand crafted fire surround with wood-burning stove, a large bay window which is currently used as a dining space and can easily accommodate a large table and chairs and if required an area for a sofa bed for guests. There is a stunning sage green country style kitchen supplied by Wren Kitchens which has a range of integrated appliances and space for a free-standing dishwasher. There is a luxuriously appointment bathroom and lovely sun porch looking over the garden. Upstairs the bedroom area is wonderful and has dual aspects over the gardens and views towards the water. There is a stunning built in wardrobe with a French antique surround and door. There is also a large walk in dressing room and En-Suite shower room. As mentioned the cottage has been fully refurbished to include new windows, roofing works, damp works, re-wiring and a top of the range wet electric central heating system to name a few. Externally there is an attached store room, large detached garage, wonderful summer house with decking area and stunning gardens and large driveway accessed from the shore road via a gated entrance.
Lounge/dining Area 20' 2" Max x 12' 4" Max Exc Bay Window ( 6.15m Max x 3.76m Max Exc Bay Window )
Kitchen 8' 7" Max x 7' 8" Max ( 2.62m Max x 2.34m Max )
Bedroom 12' 4" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 3.76m Max x 2.69m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.