£194,000 Fixed price
Uniquely designed self- built Detached Villa nestling in one of Ayrshire's semi-rural village locations. This bright and airy home offers Lounge/Dining Room, Dining Kitchen, Utility, 4 bedrooms, En Suite, Bathroom, Shower Room, ample storage, Mono block Driveway, Private Gardens.
Uniquely designed self- built Detached Villa nestling in one of Ayrshire's semi-rural village locations. This bright and airy home has many interesting features including patio door from the lounge and kitchen giving access to the neatly laid out private gardens to the rear, there is an abundance of wardrobes and storage facilities.
The entrance to this beautiful home is through full height wrought iron gates into mono bloc driveway. Main door leads to the welcoming entrance foyer and gives access to stairs to upper apartments. Beautifully designed lounge with window to front and rear, patio doors to side and French doors leading to the dining kitchen, there is a full range of free standing and wall mounted storage cabinets, complimentary work top surfaces, sink, drainer, integrated appliances, window and patio door to garden, door to the utility room, range of units plumbing for appliances and door to rear garden. The lower level has a double bedroom and Shower Room. The upper hallway has storage and loft access which has been floored. Family bathroom with separate shower, Master Bedroom with en-suite and two further bedrooms. There is ample storage and wardrobes. The property sits in mono blocked driveway to the front and enclosed by timber fencing a,, flowering/shrubbed borders and lawned area with retaining wall, slabbed patio area which envelopes the property. The exciting family home is further enhanced by Gas central heating and double glazing.
Lounge/dining Room 25' 7" x 14' 2" Max ( 7.80m x 4.32m Max )
Dining Kitchen 10' 5" x 20' 4" ( 3.17m x 6.20m )
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 14' 3" ( 3.17m x 4.34m )
Master Bedroom 17' 8" Into window recesss x 14' 8" ( 5.38m Into window recesss x 4.47m )
Bedroom 2 9' 1" excl window recess x 10' 4" ( 2.77m excl window recess x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3 17' 8" into window recess x 10' 8" ( 5.38m into window recess x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.