£115,000 Offers over
3 bedroom semi-detached villa in Bridge of Weir. Offers good sized family accommodation on two levels. Gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and private gardens.
Semi-detached villa in Bridge of Weir. Offers good sized family accommodation on two levels. The property requires a degree of modernization and will make an excellent home for someone who will bring it to its potential. The property features gas central heating, double glazing and private gardens. The property is located within the Gryffe catchment area. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, understair storage cupboard, stairs to upper level, a double bedroom, downstairs lounge which is bright with large front facing windows and good sized kitchen with ample storage space and breakfasting bar. Upper level comprises of two double bedrooms, storage cupboard and family bathroom with electric shower over bath.
Externally the property has a delightful, manageable front garden with a driveway that extends to the side of the home. The rear gardens are spacious with lawned areas and planting areas. Alongside this there is a greenhouse and a shed.
Lounge 15' 3" max x 12' max ( 4.65m max x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 10' 6" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.20m max x 3.02m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 5" max x 12' max ( 4.70m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 1" max x 15' 5" max ( 3.07m max x 4.70m max )
Bedroom 3 11' x 10' 1" excluding shelving recess ( 3.35m x 3.07m excluding shelving recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.