£240,000 Offers over
"Clandearg" is a magnificent five bedroom detached villa located in a stunning elevated position on Back Road in Clynder.
"Clandearg" is a magnificent five bedroom detached villa located in a stunning elevated position on Back Road in Clynder. Built in the 1990's the current owners have maintained and upgraded the house to an immaculate standard that only internal viewing will appreciate. On the ground floor there is a large lounge with a wonderful wood-burner with views towards the front, a beautiful kitchen/dining room which exceeds 23 foot in length. The kitchen is fitted with solid wood units and has a range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher. Within the dining space there are French doors leading to the garden. Off the kitchen there is a useful utility room with space for free-standing white goods also with access to the rear garden. There is a large master bedroom with sliding wardrobes and the advantage of an En-suite bathroom. Upstairs there are four further excellent sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The house also has good storage, LED downlights in various rooms, a superb floored attic and large basement accessed from an external side door. The property is fully double glazed and has oil central heating. Externally there are beautifully maintained garden grounds which are very private and secluded with wonderful elevated views, detached garage and large mono-block driveway. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office.
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' ( 4.42m x 4.27m )
Kitchen/dining Area 23' 10" Inc Units x 9' 2" Max ( 7.26m Inc Units x 2.79m Max )
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 11' 5" Exc Wardrobes ( 4.45m x 3.48m Exc Wardrobes )
Bedroom 14' 3" x 11' 1" Max ( 4.34m x 3.38m Max )
Bedroom 13' 11" x 11' 1" Max ( 4.24m x 3.38m Max )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 9' 7" Max ( 3.43m x 2.92m Max )
Bedroom 11' 1" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 3.38m Max x 2.92m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.