£190,000 Offers over
A rare opportunity to acquire this four bedroom detached bungalow, No. 3 McIlroy Court is set within large level garden grounds in an exclusive cul de sac, within the area of Darvel.
A rare opportunity to acquire this detached bungalow, No. 3 McIlroy Court is set within large level garden grounds in an exclusive cul de sac, within the area of Darvel.
The accommodation at present extends to reception hallway, bright formal lounge, open plan dining room, kitchen and separate utility room, the patio doors lead from the dining area to the mature and well maintained gardens. There are 4 double bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite, three further double bedrooms, family bathroom. There is off road parking to both the front and side of the property and large garage.
The property offers flexible accommodation with plenty of scope for further development.
Public transport facilities within the village include regular bus services to Kilmarnock with frequent rail and bus travel from Kilmarnock Town Centre. For the motorist Darvel is ideally placed just a short distance from the M77 allowing easy commuting to Glasgow City Centre as well as all major Ayrshire towns.
Lounge 17' 8" x 14' ( 5.38m x 4.27m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.49m )
Dining Room 15' 5" x 9' 5" ( 4.70m x 2.87m )
Utility Room 7' 10" x 4' 3" ( 2.39m x 1.30m )
Bedroom 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 10' 4" x 5' 10" ( 3.15m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 10' max x 9' 1" ( 3.05m max x 2.77m )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.00m )
En Suite 6' 5" x 5' 8" ( 1.96m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.