£135,000 Offers over
Kirkpark Cottage is a charming one bedroom semi-detached cottage located in a lovely quiet location in Rhu.
Kirkpark Cottage is a charming one bedroom semi-detached cottage located in a lovely quiet location in Rhu. The cottage is a short walk to the shore front and sits within close proximity to the magnificent Rhu Parish Church. On the ground floor of the property there is a good sized entrance porch, a wonderful sized dual aspect lounge which over-looks the front and rear gardens. The lounge is also large enough for a dining table and chairs and has a modern gas fire. To the rear of the ground floor there is a good sized kitchen/diner which is fitted with modern units and has access to a rear porch which in turn gives access to the rear garden. There is also a good sized bathroom. Upstairs the cottage offers a superb sized bedroom with views to the front, a useful Wc and large store cupboard. The cottage also has the advantage of double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are beautiful gardens. The rear garden is of a particular good size and has various seating areas and ornamental pond. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 21' 8" Max x 15' 1" Max ( 6.60m Max x 4.60m Max )
Kitchen/diner 11' 11" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 3.63m Max x 2.90m Max )
Bedroom 18' 10" Max x 8' 11" ( 5.74m Max x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.