£100,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|12 August 2011||£95,000||£10,000|
|31 March 2006||£85,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Well presented corner position three bed semi-detached villa set within the ever popular local of Maukinfauld Court.
The property benefits from modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, fresh decor throughout, solar panels on roof and substantial gardens front and rear.
Early viewing advised.
Well presented semi detached villa located on a wonderful corner position plot within Maukinfauld development.
The accommodation is formed over two levels and is presented in walk in condition throughout.
There is a warm welcoming reception hallway allowing access to all ground apartments and stairwell to upper level. Bright and spacious lounge, open plan dining area, modern fitted kitchen with back door access to rear gardens, the upper level comprises 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by double glazed window units, electric heating with solar panels on the roof, fresh decor throughout and private gardens to front and rear.
Shared parking is located to the rear of the property.
Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 8" ( 4.42m x 3.56m )
Dining Room 10' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.17m x 2.16m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.21m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.31m x 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.