£275,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 July 2018||£255,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Boasting a truly uncompromised decorative finish; this stylish semi-detached home delivers an impressive five apartment complement of accommodation and sits within similarly striking landscaped garden grounds.
Boasting a truly striking interior which blends contemporary design with attractive traditional features; this superbly appointed family home delivers a spacious five apartment complement and sits within the sought after East Renfrewshire school catchment area.
Immediately welcoming and notably bright upon entry in to a reception hallway with under-stair storage off, the principal floor accommodation extends to stunning formal lounge with contemporary fire and surround at focal point, separate sizeable family room also featuring an attractive focal point fire set, thoroughly modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, spacious double bedroom with beautiful stained glass window feature and fantastic family bathroom boasting white three-piece suite, overhead shower attachment and vanity storage. A broad and bright stairwell affords access, in turn, to an upper landing off which can be found the master bedroom (with full-wall fitted robes), second bedroom and large walk-in storage cupboard.
Equally impressive externally, the garden grounds to both front and rear have been cleverly landscaped with ease of maintenance in mind and feature a single detached garage to the front. The near 'perfect South' facing rear gardens enjoy the benefit of a spacious deck as well as a large predominantly level lawn and enjoy a good degree of privacy from neighbouring homes making this a superbly family-friendly proposition.
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.95m x 3.53m )
Family Room 13' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.22m x 3.53m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.21m )
Bathroom 7' 10" x 4' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.37m )
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 2 (master) 18' x 9' 3" ( 5.49m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.