£375,000 Offers over
*** CLOSING DATE SET FOR 13TH DECEMBER AT 12PM***
Often requested yet rarely available executive detached four bedroom property with double garage and conservatory.
Detached executive George Wimpey 4 bedroom property; with conservatory, landscaped gardens to front and rear and double garage.
Entry to this well presented home is to a welcoming hallway giving access to downstairs cloakroom, formal living room and dining kitchen. The expansive dining kitchen also leads to the formal dining room, upgraded conservatory and utility room.
The upper level has four double bedrooms, master with ensuite, family bathroom, storage and access to the attic.
Externally the property is enhanced with landscaped gardens to front and rear, the rear boasting multiple entertaining spaces with decking area, patio and water feature. To the front the property has well maintained lawn and edging and sweeping driveway.
Kitchen 20' 6" x 10' 4" ( 6.25m x 3.15m )
From the well-appointed kitchen with wall and base mounted units, five burner gas hob, integrated appliances and space for American style fridge freezer, the buyer will find access to the formal dining room, with French doors to fully enclosed rear garden
Dining Room 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Formal dining room, accessed via the Kitchen or Living Room. The Dining Room has access to the rear garden via french doors.
Living Room 17' 4" x 11' ( 5.28m x 3.35m )
The formal living room boasts natural lighting through windows to the front, feature fire place and access to the dining room
Conservatory 12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
The upgraded conservatory has been refitted so as to ensure full year use of space; this welcoming snug area is a real hub for entertaining and family life. Further access to the landscaped rear garden is available via French doors in the conservatory
Utility Room 7' 7" x 5' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.63m )
Additionally the property benefits from separate utility room, with space for washing machine, tumble dryer and internal access to the double garage where the upgraded boiler is housed
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 15' 4" x 13' 2" max ( 4.67m x 4.01m)
Ascending to the upper level, the master bedroom is located to the front of the property, with feature archway entrance, built in storage and upgraded ensuite facility with shower and two piece suite.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Two is to the rear of the property, with built in storage and overlooks the fully enclosed rear garden
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Three is located to the front of the property again with built in storage
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Four is currently utilised as a home office, with built in storage and desk however has previously been a nursery, toy room and bedroom and highlights the flexible accommodation on offer.
The family bathroom has been upgrade with both shower cubicle and Jacuzzi bath. The upper level is completed with multiple storage cupboards and access to the attic
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.