£155,000 Offers over
Appealing 3 bedroom detached villa located within this popular and convenient residential estate suitable for the family market or first time buyers alike. Boasting fully enclosed private rear garden, driveway, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge with dining area &bathroom.
The full accommodation on offer comprises porch leading into reception hallway, spacious lounge with dining area which in turn has double French doors through to the impressive rear garden, kitchen, three bedrooms (two with built-in storage) and bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower. Externally to the front there is a slabbed driveway to side with off-street parking for two cars and to the rear a fully enclosed garden which has been laid out for ease of maintenance. The property is fully double glazed and has gas central heating.
Early viewing of this fine home is strongly recommended and can be arranged through the selling agents.
Situated within the heart of Southpark Village this home is ideally situated for ease of access to the nearby M77/M8 motorway network which gives quick and easy access into the City Centre and surrounding areas, public transport is available by bus on a regular basis, other amenities close by include Sainsbury's superstore, a couple of fast food outlets, popular Indian restaurant and B&Q superstore.
Lounge/dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 23' 7" x 14' 10" max ( 7.19m x 4.52m)
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 11' 3" x 12' max ( 3.43m x 3.66m)
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 8' 10" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.69m max x 2.62m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.