£280,000 Offers over
A spacious 4 bedroom detached villa, offering excellent family accommodation, set within a preferred cul-de-sac locale of the popular Cathedral City of Dunblane. The home offers stunning rear views over the Allen Water from its elevated positon.
Situated within a well-regarded residential locale is this substantial property which provides flexible accommodation set over two levels. The accommodation on the ground floor extends to entrance, hallway, spacious lounge with large expansive window and fabulous views, re-fitted WC, kitchen with an array of floor and wall units, dining/family room and utility room which also allows direct access to the garage by way of a courtesy door. A stylish staircase leads to the upper floor which offers four bedrooms and family bathroom. Both the main bathroom and en-suite wet room are real features of the home having been re-fitted to an exceptional level.
Internally the property is well presented and fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. The home further benefits from double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
To the front of the home are attractive gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with surrounding fencing. An extensive driveway provides off street parking and in turn provides access to the single integral garage. The rear, more private, gardens consist of patio, lawn and surrounding borders. The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to provide a child friendly environment.
Lounge 13' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.01m x 4.01m )
Dining Room 15' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.70m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.76m max x 2.41m max )
Utility 7' 3" x 6' 10" max ( 2.21m x 2.08m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 8' 5" plus built in wardrobes ( 3.45m x 2.57m plus built in wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 6" plus built in wardrobes ( 3.48m x 2.59m plus built in wardrobes )
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 8' 7" plus built in wardrobes ( 2.79m x 2.62m plus built in wardrobes )
Bedroom 4 8' 6" plus built in wardrobes x 7' 8" ( 2.59m plus built in wardrobes x 2.34m )
Dunblane is an attractive picturesque Cathedral City providing excellent local shopping facilities including Marks and Spencer Simply Food, Tesco, a delicatessen, optician, bank and Health Centre. Dunblane boasts a superb golf course with the Hilton Double Trees Hotel offering further leisure facilities. The renowned Gleneagles Hotel is within 15 minutes' drive. Furthermore the historic City of Stirling (8miles) provides additional facilities, particularly in the Marches Shopping Centre with the major stores present. This popular residential area is exceptionally convenient for commuting to the major towns and cities of Central Scotland by train (Dunblane Station) or nearby motorway connections. Schools - Dunblane, Newton and St Mary's Primary Schools. Dunblane High School, Morrison's Academy, Crieff and Dollar Academy, Dollar. Stirling University.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.