£97,500 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase a truly stunning, two bedroom residential lodge, which is ideally situated within the well-regarded Grand Eagles Luxury Lodge Development.
The property is impeccably well-presented throughout and offers open plan living accommodation consisting of lounge through to the kitchen/diner, with patio door to the raised patio area out the front. The expansive windows and patio doors certainly allow a wealth of natural light into the room. The modern kitchen is fitted with an array of stylish wall and base units plus also benefitting from integrated appliances to include washing machine, fridge/freezer and oven/hob. There are two bedrooms with the master benefiting from a deceptively spacious walk in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation is a tastefully fitted shower room. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
Externally the lodge has ample parking to the side on a gravel stone driveway. The raised patio to the front, with access provided from the living room, is an ideal area for relaxing or socialising. There is also the added benefit of a garden area behind the lodge plus a wooden built hut, which is perfect for additional storage.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor. Fixtures &fittings are to an excellent standard &are complemented by quality floorcoverings throughout. The home further benefits from double glazing &LPG central heating.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 22' 7" x 13' 6" ( 6.88m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 1 10' 4" max x 8' 9" max &exc wardrobe ( 3.15m max x 2.67m max &exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" max x 7' 2" ( 3.15m max x 2.18m )
The surrounding Perthshire countryside offers some of the most breath-taking scenery possible with the world renowned Gleneagles Hotel situated close by which offers three Golf Courses, Hotel and a wealth of leisure and dining facilities, including a 2 star Michelin restaurant. Auchterarder provides a variety of local amenities and services including a busy high street with shops, Post office and restaurants.
The nearby A9 allows swift access to both Perth and Stirling with motorway links from Stirling heading to both Glasgow and Edinburgh and further dual carriageway and motorway links from Perth heading to Edinburgh and Dundee. There are Railway Stations situated at Gleneagles as well as Dunblane with regular connections to the Central Belt towns and cities.
This is a Leasehold property. We are awaiting further details about the Term of the lease. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as Leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.