£150,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|13 October 2015||£140,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Set in one of Ayrshire's popular villages is this spacious Detached Villa's nestling in a quiet Road just behind the main thoroughfare. Offering, 30' open plan Lounge/Dining Room/Garden Room, fitted kitchen, Sun Room, bathroom, en-suite, shower room and 3 bedrooms. Wood burner and Parking.
Set in one of Ayrshire's popular villages is this spacious Detached Villa's nestling in a quiet Road just behind the main thoroughfare. On the ground floor we have an open plan area measuring 30' which includes formal lounge with wood burner, dining room and garden room which overlooks the enclosed rear gardens. Fitted kitchen with a range of units and space for appliances, window to rear access to the Sun Room, originally a sun deck this has now been enclosed and offers an additional social area. The family Bathroom has a corner bath, fitted storage cupboards, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Bedroom 3 is situated on the ground floor with fitted wardrobes and fitted unit, window to front, this completes the ground floor accommodation. On the upper floor there is bedroom 1 with walk in wardrobes, additional storage cupboard and access to the en-suite. The en-suite has a vanity unit, low flush w.c. electric shower and window to rear. Shower Room with 2 piece suite and cubicle. Bedroom 2 has twin double glazed skylight windows to the rear, built in cupboard and wardrobe. Outside the property there is a raised deck which has been enclosed and makes a lovely Sun Room which is ideal for entertaining. Landscape garden laid out for ease of maintenance. There is a parking area and a timber hut. Adjacent to the property there is a piece of land owned by the local council where the garage is located; there is an annual fee of £74 rent for use of the garage.
Lounge/sitting/dining Room 30' 3" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 9.22m Max x 3.76m Max )
Sun Room 10' 9" x 13' 9" ( 3.28m x 4.19m )
Kitchen 7' 7" x 16' 1" ( 2.31m x 4.90m )
Bedroom 3 7' 9" Excl fitted Robes x 10' 6" ( 2.36m Excl fitted Robes x 3.20m )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 1 14' 2" Restricted Head height x 13' 9" ( 4.32m Restricted Head height x 4.19m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.