£113,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 October 2004||£80,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A spacious, 3 bedroom, mid-terraced villa which is brought to the market in first class condition and would make an ideal family home.
The wonderful home is deceptively spacious and provides the flexibility that modern lifestyles demand. The property is entered into a welcoming entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor accommodation. Downstairs the property consists of a well-proportioned lounge leading to a generous dining area. The dining kitchen is tastefully fitted with a range of base and wall units.
The upper floor accommodation consists of three double bedrooms and a bright three piece fitted bathroom with over bath shower.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor. Fixtures &fittings are to an excellent standard and are complemented by quality floorcoverings throughout. The home further benefits from recently installed double glazed windows and gas central heating. Excellent storage provision is found throughout the home.
The attractive front garden is predominantly laid to lawn with surrounding low level timber fence. The rear garden has been designed for ease of maintenance and is laid to flagstone slabs with an attractive decking space providing an ideal entertaining area. The rear garden has been enclosed by substantial timber fencing to aid privacy and security. Two garden sheds are also included within the sale. A rear driveway provides private off street parking.
This home is presented to an excellent standard and we would certainly recommend a viewing to truly appreciate what this property has to offer.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.78m )
Dining Area 13' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.64m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 8' 6" plus door recess ( 4.42m x 2.59m plus door recess )
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' ( 3.89m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.45m max x 3.20m max )
Denny is well situated for the commuter, with the central motorway network located within easy access. The area is well provided for all levels of schooling, with nursery, primary &secondary schooling all available locally as well as a good range of convenience shops. Both Stirling &Falkirk are within easy access, which offer a wider range of shopping &leisure facilities, with the mainline bus &railway stations providing good transport links throughout Central Scotland
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.