£240,000 Offers over
Situated on this quiet modern residential street, this fantastic five bedroom townhouse is perfect for those looking for something a little special with an abundance of internal space. This is an exceptional example of a property of this style and must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
Situated on this quiet modern residential street, this fantastic five bedroom townhouse is perfect for those looking for something a little special with an abundance of internal space. The ground floor is comprised of a welcoming entrance hall, a generous reception room and a spacious dine in kitchen with an array of both base and wall mounted units and integrated appliances, the first floor is comprised of a cosy family room, generous double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a single bedroom and a modern family bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over the bath. The upper floor is comprised of two generous double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, another single bedroom and a modern three piece double shower room. The property further benefits from off street parking and an enclosed rear garden. This is an exceptional example of a property of this style and must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
Living Room L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Kitchen 17' x 14' 3" ( 5.18m x 4.34m )
Family Room 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 1 13' 9" Max - Into Robe x 10' 2" ( 4.19m Max - Into Robe x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 13' 10" Max - Into Robe x 10' 2" ( 4.22m Max - Into Robe x 3.10m )
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 4 9' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 5 7' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.21m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.