£140,000 Offers over
A unique development opportunity to purchase a building plot which has already benefited from the completion all of the ground works and foundations. The proposed build has planning consent and has been architecturally designed to make full use of the stunning views to the River Forth and Ochil Hill
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer a unique opportunity to purchase a building plot situated in a peaceful locale with fabulous waterfront and hillside views. Full planning permission has been approved for a four bedroom, one and a half storey, detached house which incorporates a balcony, to maximise the stunning views, and integral double garage.
A building plot of this nature is rare as the initial ground works and foundations have been completed and all services are easily accessible. The work that has been completed thus far will allow those wishing to "self-build" but avoids the often difficult stage of site preparation, clearance and foundations. As the drawings and architect plans will show the designed home provides a wonderful contemporary feel which will have broad appeal to those looking for modern, flexible and stylish accommodation.
Fallin is a village situated approximately 3 miles to the east of Stirling and offers convenient access onto the motorway network for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh. The village provides local shopping and day to day amenities with the Historic city of Stirling providing excellent shopping facilities with the major stores being present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. There is a primary and nursery within the village with St Modans and Stirling/Bannockburn high schools providing secondary schooling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.