£370,000 Offers over
22 Ardencaple Drive is an outstanding four bedroom detached villa which has undergone a magnificent transformation creating a bespoke and beautiful home.
22 Ardencaple Drive is an outstanding four bedroom detached villa which has undergone a magnificent transformation creating a bespoke and beautiful home in a wonderful lower west end location. The property has been extended to the front and rear and has stunning flexible living spaces which are contemporary and flooded with natural light. On the ground floor there is a grand entrance porch and large hallway. A stunning formal lounge which has an adjoining sun room which over-looks the front garden and has sky light windows allowing additional light into the space. To the rear is a fabulous family kitchen which is just under twenty five foot in length and is fitted with high quality grey units with a range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher. There is a large family/dining space with access to the garden via sliding patio doors. Additionally the Master bedroom is on the ground floor and has a beautiful En-suite shower room. There is also a large utility room, larder and a further shower room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a large family bathroom. The property is fully double glazed and as part of the refurbishment has had a new roof, central heating system, full re-wire and has been insulated throughout. Externally there are large front and rear gardens. The rear has an excellent decking area and to the side of the property is a large driveway. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 16' 7" Max x 17' 10" Max ( 5.05m Max x 5.44m Max )
Sun Room 14' 7" x 6' 6" ( 4.45m x 1.98m )
Kitchen/dining Area 24' 9" x 9' 10" ( 7.54m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 14' x 10' 9" Max ( 4.27m x 3.28m Max )
Bedroom 13' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 9' 6" Max x 5' 11" ( 2.90m Max x 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.