£77,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 April 2016||£82,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
25 Clachan Road is a superbly proportioned three bedroom mid-terrace villa located in a quiet position within the village of Rosneath.
25 Clachan Road is a superbly proportioned three bedroom mid-terrace villa located in a quiet position within the village of Rosneath and within walking distance of the local primary school. Internally on the ground floor there is a large dual aspect lounge with views over the front and rear of the property. The lounge is also large enough to have a good sized dining table and chairs. There is a good sized kitchen which is fully fitted with modern black gloss units with ample space for free-standing white goods and access to the rear garden. There is also a good sized utility area. Upstairs the property has three good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom has the advantage of large built in wardrobes and bedroom three has an excellent store cupboard. Additional storage can also be found on the landing. There is also a modern shower room with electric shower and large cubicle. The property is fully double glazed and has Fisher electric heating in the majority of the rooms. Externally there are easily maintained front and rear gardens and ample residents parking. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised. Please note the property has no onward chain.
Lounge/dining Area 19' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.97m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 10' 9" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.28m Max x 2.79m Max )
Master Bedroom 11' 3" Max x 7' 7" Max ( 3.43m Max x 2.31m Max )
Bedroom 13' 11" x 7' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 8' 9" x 8' 2" Exc Wardrobe ( 2.67m x 2.49m Exc Wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.