£169,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|19 June 2015||£142,000||£13,000|
|11 June 2010||£129,000||£1,500|
|22 January 2010||£127,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Well proportioned converted semi-detached property situated in the popular Perrays Estate with magnificent room proportions and private driveway.
This impressive property has been extended and well maintained with lounge/dining room, study , spacious kitchen with utility area, three good size bedrooms and modern family bathroom. Throughout, the property has been kept in good decorative order with many features including the stunning slate wall situated in the lounge. Upon entering the property, to your right lies the 2nd reception room which could be used for a variety of options including office, play room or single bedroom. Back through you are met with the well proportioned lounge with dining area to the rear and patio doors leading out into the rear garden. Next door is the well equipped kitchen with modern wall mounted units, slick black work tops and separate utility area just off. Upstairs via the lounge you are met with three very good size bedrooms, two with built in fitted wardrobes and master with en-suite.The family bathroom has white modern three piece suite and features Jacuzzi bath and fitted radio player. Externally the rear garden is fully enclosed and has a monobloc paved patio area with scope to further extend via the shrubs and plants section of the garden. To the front of the property sits the Monobloc driveway with space a plenty to fit two cars.The property sits to the west of Dumbarton. Local amenities include shops, nurseries, primary and secondary schools which are all easily accessible. Transport links to Helensburgh or Glasgow City Centre are available within easy reach.
Lounge &Dining Area 23' 1" Max inc. staircase x 10' 6" Max inc. staircase ( 7.04m Max inc. staircase x 3.20m Max inc. staircase )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 10' 8" Max inc. units &cupboard x 9' 10" Max inc. units &cupboard ( 3.25m Max inc. units &cupboard x 3.00m)
Utility Room 8' 9" Max inc. units x 7' 4" Max inc. units ( 2.67m Max inc. units x 2.24m Max inc. units )
Study 8' 5" Max inc. recess x 8' 4" ( 2.57m Max inc. recess x 2.54m )
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 11' Max inc. recess &Storage x 10' 3" Max inc. recess ( 3.35m Max inc. recess &Storage x 3.12m)
Bedroom 8' 6" Max exc. Storage x 9' 7" ( 2.59m Max exc. Storage x 2.92m )
Bedroom 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.