£110,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 September 2006||£98,775||£24,775|
|28 November 2003||£74,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
45 Barrs Road is a superbly presented two bedroom mid-terrace villa located in a quiet pocket of Cardross.
45 Barrs Road is a superbly presented two bedroom mid-terrace villa located in a quiet pocket of Cardross. Internally the property offers excellent room proportions and has an easily maintained enclosed rear garden. On the ground floor there is a beautiful lounge which has views over the front and rear of the property. The room is large enough to have a dining table and chairs and has a modern gas fire. There is access from the lounge into the kitchen which is fully fitted and has a range of integrated appliances and space for free-standing white goods. There is also a door from the kitchen leading to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms. The master bedroom is particularly large and has a built in wardrobe. There are two windows in this bedroom over-looking the front making it a lovely bright room. There is also a good sized modern family bathroom. The property is double glazed throughout and has gas central heating. Externally as mentioned there are lovely front and rear gardens which are easily maintained with the rear being fully enclosed. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge/dining Area 20' 9" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 6.32m Max x 3.25m Max )
Kitchen 12' 9" Max x 7' Max ( 3.89m Max x 2.13m Max )
Master Bedroom 13' 11" Exc Wardrobe x 9' 2" ( 4.24m Exc Wardrobe x 2.79m )
Bedroom 10' 10" Max x 11' Max ( 3.30m Max x 3.35m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.