£40,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 July 2007||£74,000||£62,480|
|1 September 2003||£11,520||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
The accommodation comprises, hallway, good sized Lounge/Dining room, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, gardens and off street parking.
Exciting opportunity to acquire this 2 bed End Terrace Villa set within the popular village of Drongan. This excellent starter home has garden to front which is open plan with paved pathway and lawn, To the rear the gardens are enclosed by timber fencing and gate to rear pathway to parking area. There is off street parking adjacent to the rear garden. The accommodation comprises, hallway, good sized Lounge/Dining room with window to Front and rear, space for dining table and chairs, the kitchen which is accessed from the hallway has window and door to rear garden. Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms, bathroom with 3 piece suite.
Lounge/dining Room 22' 6" x 10' 5" Max ( 6.86m x 3.17m Max )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.02m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 16' 1" Max ( 3.00m x 4.90m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.