£300,000 Offers over
An impressive 4/5 bedroom detached traditional villa, offering extensive family accommodation with magnificent period features and set within mature garden grounds with views to the Ochil Hills.
Internally the property must be viewed to appreciate the charm of the home and to see first-hand the exceptional period features which include intricate cornice work, deep set moulded skirting boards, fireplaces and stain glass windows to name but a few.
The generous accommodation is set over two levels and is entered through a substantial storm door to a vestibule and welcoming hallway which both have stunning tiled floors, magnificent drawing room with bay window and feature fireplace, well-proportioned living room, dining room and modern kitchen with Aga and Belfast sink providing a traditional feel. A large laundry/utility room and WC complete the ground floor. The upper floor consists of four double bedrooms and further study/nursery providing additional flexibility. A mid-landing bathroom is a real feature of the home with roll-top bath, separate shower enclosure and stylish fitments. Excellent levels of storage throughout the home which includes an extensive attic space which is accessed by loft ladder and may, subject to the necessary approvals, provide scope for development.
In summary, this is truly a unique opportunity to acquire a real piece of history with stunning period features combined with the practical requirements of modern day living.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.51m )
Utility 11' 7" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.53m max x 3.30m max )
Drawing Room 19' 2" into window x 15' 3" ( 5.84m into window x 4.65m )
Living Room 15' into window x 12' 5" ( 4.57m into window x 3.78m )
Dining 11' 2" into window x 11' 2" ( 3.40m into window x 3.40m )
Bedroom 19' 2" into window x 15' 2" ( 5.84m into window x 4.62m )
Bedroom 15' into window x 12' 5" ( 4.57m into window x 3.78m )
Bedroom 12' 4" into window x 12' 6" ( 3.76m into window x 3.81m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 11' 1" into window ( 3.43m x 3.38m into window )
Study 10' 1" into window x 5' 10" ( 3.07m into window x 1.78m )
To the front of the property are attractive gardens bound by low set stone wall and wrought iron fencing. A shared driveway to the side of the home provides access to the gated rear garden with parking provision. The mature garden is generously sized and consists of lawn, borders and several out-buildings which offer a number of uses. Views to The Ochil Hills make it an ideal area to entertain and relax.
Tillicoultry is a popular village situated to the east of Stirling which offers fabulous views to the Ochil Hills. Local facilities are available in the village including banking, shops, health centre and primary schooling. Dollar Academy is situated a short drive away. Major shops and railway links are available in Alloa and Stirling. The M9 and M80 are within easy striking distance and offer commuter access to Glasgow, Perth and Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.