£275,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 August 2008||£169,255||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
**CLOSING DATE TUE 4TH FEB AT 12NOON**Offering flexible family accommodation this fabulous 4/5 bedroom detached traditional villa is brought to the market having been extensively refurbished by the current owners to an exceptional standard.
**CLOSING DATE TUE 4TH FEB AT 12NOON**The property provides generously sized accommodation set over two levels and combines fine period features together with stylish fixtures and fittings to fulfil the demands and needs of a modern lifestyle. The ground floor consists of entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway with fabulous cornice work and ceiling rose, WC. A stunning kitchen, incorporating sleek wall and floor units and sought after central island, in-built double oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker, is the heart of the home and offers the real wow factor. The kitchen is open plan onto a sizeable dining room with wood burning stove and door to rear garden. An elegant lounge with bay window and multi-fuel stove has a more tranquil feel and the perfect place to relax and unwind. To the rear of the lounge is a versatile room which can be used as required and is currently utilised as a family room but could easily provide a further bedroom. A handy utility room and double bedroom complete the ground floor. The upper floor is accessed by way of a stunning wrought iron staircase and provides a stylish family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower enclosure and three double bedrooms, with the master also benefiting from feature fireplace and walk-in dressing room.
Lounge 15' 7" into window x 14' 1" ( 4.75m into window x 4.29m )
Family Room 14' x 11' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 13' 8" x 12' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.81m )
Dining Room 13' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.71m )
Utility 9' 10" max x 4' 11" plus door recess ( 3.00m max x 1.50m plus door recess )
Bedroom 16' max into window x 14' 4" ( 4.88m max into window x 4.37m )
Bedroom 13' 8" x 11' 8" max into window ( 4.17m x 3.56m max into window )
Bedroom 13' 8" max x 10' 11" max into window ( 4.17m max x 3.33m max into window )
Bedroom 12' 10" max into window x 9' 11" max ( 3.91m max into window x 3.02m max )
The home is presented to the highest order throughout with first class fixtures and fittings providing a true "walk in" condition. All rooms have been stylishly decorated in sympathetic tones. On a practical note the home benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating, excellent storage provision and professionally installed electric car charger.
Sitting back from the roadside the home is entered through electric gates onto a mono-block driveway which accommodates parking for 3 family sized vehicles. To the side and back of the property are sizeable gardens which have been designed and landscaped to minimize maintenance with bright flagstone patio, decking and artificial grass enclosed by timber fencing to make it completely family friendly. Two large timber log cabins are available by separate negotiation.
The property is situated in the heart of Airth, which has a good selection of amenities which include day to day shops and a more extensive range is available in nearby Falkirk and Stirling. There are excellent commuter links with easy access to Motorways allowing swift and effective travel Glasgow, Edinburgh and around the central belt.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.