£210,000 Offers over
Located within one of Cambuslang's most sought after location is this deceptively spacious modern three bedroom detached villa. The property is impeccably maintained and finished in fresh neutral decor with quality fixture and fittings throughout.
Presented to the market to a truly exacting standard throughout, this delightful modern detached villa will not fail to impress upon inspection.
Providing bright and generously proportioned family accommodation the interior comprises of impressive and welcoming reception hallway, attractive lounge, kitchen dining with french doors to rear garden, integrated double oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, cloak room w.c, all located on ground floor.
The upper level consists of master bedroom with ensuite and french doors giving access to Juliet Balcony and a further two bedrooms, family bathroom with w.c, wash basin, bath with electric shower over. The property is in a very much sought after area. We have tried to put into words what this fantastic home has to offer but internal viewing will confirm this.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating and driveway to side of property for 2 cars.
Drumsagard Village has great transport links, with Newton train station a short walk away, and motorway links to the East and West. There is a regular bus service that runs to East Kilbride and Glasgow. Cambuslang has a host of shops and local amenities, with Blantyre Leisure Centre a short drive away.
Lounge 18' 5" x 10' 7" ( 5.61m x 3.23m )
Kitchen/dining Room 19' x 10' 4" ( 5.79m x 3.15m )
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 11' ( 3.89m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.36m )
Family Bathroom 9' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.79m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.