£215,000 Offers over
Boasting a stylish and contemporary decorative tone throughout; this impressively extended and re-configured family home delivers a superbly balanced complement of family accommodation over three levels; and sits conveniently close to a number of local shops and primary school.
Having been thoughtfully extended and reconfigured internally, this semi- detached villa now delivers an impressive composition of well-proportioned apartments, all of which boast a truly stylish decorative finish with a notably modern specification.
Immediately welcoming upon entry into a broad entrance hallway with dual walk-in storage facilities and spacious three-piece shower room off, the ground floor accommodation extends thereafter to an impressive lounge with striking feature fireplace housing log-burner style fire, separate dining room sitting on a semi open-plan basis to a large modern fitted kitchen which hosts a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets and a rear facing conservatory enjoying an attractive garden outlook. The first floor hosts two double bedrooms and a contemporary, fully tiled family bathroom whilst the attic space, accessed by way of a returning staircase from the upper landing, has been converted into a stunning master bedroom with full width wardrobes and ample eaves storage.
Similarly impressive externally; the property sits within a sizeable corner plot incorporating off-street parking for two vehicles (with car port). Of particular note is the southerly facing garden enjoying both patio and level lawn area with peripheral pathway and is fully enclosed to deliver an ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
Entrance Porch 12' x 4' 1" ( 3.66m x 1.24m )
Lounge 15' 6" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.72m max x 3.61m max )
Dining Room 8' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.36m )
Conservatory 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Shower Room 7' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.39m x 1.70m )
Kitchen 16' 5" x 9' 9" ( 5.00m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 1 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 3 13' 9" x 12' 6" to front of fitted robes ( 4.19m x 3.81m to front of fitted robes )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.