£180,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|26 May 2017||£174,279||£16,279|
|27 November 2007||£158,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Set within an attractive pedestrian pocket of this popular Clarkston post code, this superbly well-appointed family home has been decoratively enhanced by the current owners and sits within the catchment for highly regarded local schooling.
Set within an attractive pedestrian pocket of this popular Clarkston post code, this well-appointed mid terrace family home is formed over two levels and offers a good compliment of apartments which would suit the needs of a diverse range of buyer groups.
Entered via a neatly manicured front garden, the property is notably bright internally and comprises reception hallway with storage off, impressively proportioned dining sized lounge drawing an abundance of natural light via dual aspect window formations, fitted kitchen hosting a good range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, broad upper landing with large storage cupboard off, three well-appointed bedrooms (two of which boast fitted storage) and an attractive re-fitted family bathroom featuring three piece white suite with overhead shower and vanity storage.
Complementing this home further are additional features such as gas central heating and double glazing whilst a superbly spacious attic offers an abundance of storage capacity. The front and rear gardens are of equal note given their level and enclosed nature which create an ideal child/pet friendly proposition. A single car garage is also in situ to the rear.
This area is well served in terms of amenities with this property also lying within the catchment for the areas highly regarded primary and secondary schools. A good selection of shops can be found on Eaglesham Road which cater for day-to-day requirements along with post office and doctors surgeries,
Dining Lounge 24' 7" max x 11' ( 7.49m max x 3.35m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.41m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.00m max x 2.54m max )
Bathroom 7' 10" max x 5' 3" max ( 2.39m max x 1.60m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.