£399,000 Offers over
17 Endrick Wynd is a magnificent detached five bedroom family home located in "The Hermitage" development which was built by Kier Homes.
17 Endrick Wynd is a magnificent detached five bedroom family home located in "The Hermitage" development which was built by Kier Homes. This particular property was constructed as part of phase two of the development and is the largest house type available. It was completed in 2005 and is one of only a handful of properties that back directly onto open fields. Internally the property offers superb room proportions and has undergone a stunning refurbishment and reconfiguration. On the ground floor there is a large dual aspect lounge which has French doors leading to the rear garden. The most magnificent kitchen/family room which has just been redesigned and fitted with high gloss handless units with beautiful composite slate worktops. There is a range of integrated appliances and another set of French doors leading to the garden. There is also an adjoining utility room, ground floor Wc and useful study. Upstairs there is a stunning gallery landing and five double bedrooms. The Master bedroom and bedroom two have the luxury of a dressing room each and large En-suite facilities. The other three bedrooms all benefit from built in wardrobes and there is an additional luxury shower room. There is an integral garage with electric roller door and a new boiler has recently been installed. Externally there are beautifully landscaped gardens and large driveway. The property is also a short walk to Colgrain Primary School and Craigendoran train station.
Lounge 21' 2" x 13' ( 6.45m x 3.96m )
Kitchen/dining/family Area 28' 3" x 11' Max ( 8.61m x 3.35m Max )
Study 9' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.31m )
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 13' ( 4.29m x 3.96m )
Bedroom 17' 11" x 14' 8" ( 5.46m x 4.47m )
Bedroom 11' x 9' 10" Exc Wardrobe ( 3.35m x 3.00m Exc Wardrobe )
Bedroom 11' x 8' 6" Exc Wardrobe ( 3.35m x 2.59m Exc Wardrobe )
Bedroom 11' x 7' 5" Exc Wardrobe ( 3.35m x 2.26m Exc Wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.