£295,000 Offers over
A modern extended 4 bedroom detached villa in a popular and well established residential development with stunning recently re-fitted kitchen and shower/wet room. Viewing highly recommended.
Sitting on one of the largest plots within the development this excellent family home offers flexible accommodation combined with first class fixtures and fitments
The accommodation is set over two levels and consists of generous and welcoming hallway, elegant lounge with feature bay window, dining/family room with doors onto rear decking and stunning re-fitted shower/wet room with rainfall shower and luxury fittings. A fabulous fitted kitchen is the real heart of the home and offers a contemporary feel with a stylish array of wall and floor units and incorporating integrated appliances. The upper floor provides a family bathroom and 4 bedrooms with 3 being double in size and benefiting from built-in storage. Further storage provision available in the partially floored attic which is accessed by drop down loft ladder.
Internally the home is presented in bright tasteful décor which is complemented by luxury flooring throughout. Double glazing has been installed and warmth is provided by gas fired central heating.
Lounge 19' 6" max x 15' 3" max into bay ( 5.94m max x 4.65m max into bay )
Dining/family 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 17' 3" x 10' 4" max ( 5.26m x 3.15m max )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 10' 11" max x 8' 5" ( 3.33m max x 2.57m )
Bedroom 10' 9" x 8' 6" plus recess ( 3.28m x 2.59m plus recess )
Bedroom 12' x 6' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.06m )
To the side and front of the home are attractive gardens mainly laid to lawn with surrounding mature hedging offering additional screening. A mono-block driveway provides off street parking for numerous family sized cars and in turn allows access to a single garage. The generous south facing rear gardens have been landscaped to provide decking, bright patio and raised lawn. Surrounding trees, shrubs and fencing provide a high degree of privacy. A greenhouse and timber shed are also included within the sale.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as golf, tennis and squash are situated close by. Nearby schooling is available at primary and secondary level.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.