£170,000 Offers over
Detached &extended family home in a sought after residential pocket of Foxbar with front &rear gardens, driveway, three/four bedrooms and spacious living accommodation.
***CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY,17TH OF JULY AT 12 NOON*** Detached properties in this area are rarely available to the market and early viewing is advised. Featuring flexible accommodation split over two levels, this home will make an ideal purchase for the growing family.
The entrance hallway includes a large storage cupboard as well as access to the WC and open plan lounge diner which benefits from a gas fireplace and double glazed windows to the front &rear. The kitchen benefits from a wide range of wall, drawer &base units, space for white goods, a large pantry cupboard and direct access to the rear garden.
Completing the ground floor accommodation is the side extension, just off the dining area. It is currently utilised as a study but would also make an ideal fourth bedroom / play room.
Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms; the master includes fitted wardrobes and bedrooms two &three benefit from built-in cupboards. Finally, a family bathroom with electric shower over the bath, low-level WC &pedestal wash hand basin.
Externally are front &rear gardens with a double tandem driveway to the front. The rear garden is well-maintained and benefits from an open outlook to the back. Further features include double glazing &gas central heating.
Cloakroom / Wc
Living Room / Diner 23' 6" x 11' 9" max ( 7.16m x 3.58m max )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
Study / Bedroom Four 13' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.58m into recess )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 3" max ( 3.58m x 3.12m max )
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 9' max ( 2.97m x 2.74m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.