£185,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|4 April 2017||£175,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Semi detached two bedroom property with single garage, driveway and fully enclosed rear garden. Ideally located with school catchment areas and the commuter in mind.
Internally the accommodation is accessed via entrance porch and comprises spacious open plan living room with storage under stairs and dining area to rear with patio doors giving access to garden, fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units with space for washing machine, fridge and cooker.
On the upper level there is convenient storage created over stairs, accessed from the front facing bedroom one. Both bedrooms boast built in storage, the upper level is completed with a bathroom fitted with three piece suite with shower over bath.
The property benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and has a single detached garage accessed from the slabbed driveway. The rear garden is fully enclosed laid to lawn with a patio area.
Ideally situated for highly sought after schooling at both Primary and Secondary levels and is within short distance of both Mearns Castle High School and Kirkhill Primary. Public transport by bus is available on Mearns Road with the nearest train station to be found at Whitecraigs. Access to the M77/M8 motorway network. A good range of every day needs can be found at Broom shops on Mearns Road with a wider selection at The Avenue at Mearns Cross .Newton Mearns has a good range of sporting facilities including the recently upgraded and refurbished Parklands Country Club, Golf Clubs, Football, Rugby, Tennis and Bowling Clubs
Living Room 13' 11" x 10' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 13' 11" x 7' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.28m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 10' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.31m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.