£350,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 August 2007||£315,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Set on the outskirts of the charming village of Braco this stunning 4/5 bedroom detached modern villa sits on a generous secluded plot of a peaceful and exclusive cul-de-sac. This wonderful family home must be viewed to be appreciated.
Sitting on a generous south facing plot this executive family home is flooded with natural light to provide a bright and airy family home. Set over two levels consisting on the ground floor of entrance vestibule, hallway, well-proportioned elegant lounge with triple aspect windows and feature fireplace, dining/family room with patio doors to garden, WC and study/bedroom 5. A fabulous dining kitchen with an array of modern floor and wall units incorporating integrated appliances to offers a wonderful heart of the home which fits the needs of the modern lifestyle. A handy utility room completes the ground floor. The upper floor offers a luxury bathroom and four further bedrooms with three being double in size. Excellent storage can be found throughout the home.
All rooms are presented in bright neutral décor. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard throughout. Warmth is provided by oil fired central heating, double glazing has been installed and the home has a fully maintained security system.
The home is accessed by an extensive driveway which provides off-street parking for numerous vehicles. In turn the driveway allows access to the double integral garage.
Dining Kitchen 13' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.10m )
Utility 8' 10" x 5' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.68m )
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Lounge 20' 4" plus recess x 13' 1" ( 6.20m plus recess x 3.99m )
Bedroom/study 9' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
To the rear and side of the property are generous enclosed gardens, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs. This peaceful backdrop is extremely private for outside entertaining and makes an ideal family safe enviroment. A timber shed is also included within the sale.
Braco is located approximately 8 miles outside Dunblane, with quick and direct access via the A9 motorway. Surrounding the village is beautiful countryside with wonderful scenic walking trails in the immediate area. Residents can also enjoy a range of local amenities in Braco. A first class primary school is located in the village and a further selection of secondary schools are available in Perth, Dunblane and Creiff which including a number of independent schools. The world renowned Gleneagles Resort is situated 6 miles away offering a spectacular backdrop for golf and resort facilities.
Stirling (12miles), Perth (25miles), Glasgow (38miles) and Edinburgh (50miles) are easily accessible via direct motorway access. Railway Station situated in Dunblane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.