£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|24 March 2017||£115,000||£5,000|
|27 July 2007||£110,000||£54,000|
|4 April 2007||£56,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Upload Abode is delighted to present this gorgeous 2 bedroom semi-detached home for sale in a popular estate in Bellshill. This home benefits from a spacious lounge/dining area and a fantastic corner plot with large driveway.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. Quiet neighbourhood with our home situated within a lovely cul-de-sac.
2. Quick links to both M8 and M74 for travel.
3. All the rooms are very spacious.
4. Great plot with large front and back garden which is enclosed.
5. It`s a great street with friendly neighbours.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden door into a small entrance hall with quality wooden flooring that flows into the lounge and dining room.
Modern bright space due to the large window at the front and French doors to the back garden. The open plan layout provides ample space for lounge and dining room furniture and there is additional storage under the stairs.
Traditional shaker style kitchen with complementary worktop and glazed door to the back garden.
Beautifully decorated large double bedroom with views to the front and built-in sliding wardrobes.
Double bedroom built-in sliding wardrobes.
Modern fully tiled family bathroom with electric shower over the bath..
Situated on a large coner plot, the front of the property benefits from a small lawn area and large driveway to accommodate several cars.
The rear of the property is private with a paved patio and large lawn with fencing to the perimeter.
Please click the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Bellshill
1. Reputation â Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.